I have spent nearly the last 30 years adding a wide variety of skills to my repetiore of making things happen. In the course of getting things done, I have had to learn and apply a unique variety of techniques, methods, knowledge and tools while helping others accomplish specific tasks and objectives.
I am registered with the state of Nebraska, as required by law, as both a contractor and a sub-contractor. My goal is always to leave things better than I found them. In the course of my beekeeping business services, I integrate a wide variety of my Handyman skills. I also use those skills specifically to help local businesses and residents accomplish tasks and getting things done that need doing right.
As a Contractor I can handle the whole small project from beginning to end. I handle all of the billing and procurement, I plan the projects, I do the preparation for the projects and I carry out the project. I do not hire sub-contractors so I do not take on jobs that are too big for me to handle.
As a Sub-Contractor I can help a General Contractor by taking one portion of a larger project and getting it done to spec so that they can focus on getting the whole job done right.
Who Is Looking For A Handyman?
- General contractors
- Senior citizens
- Special needs and physically challenged persons
- People with hectic schedules
- People whose skill sets are in other areas
- Property management businesses
- Landlords with tenants or needing repairs done in order to rent again
- Small business owners and managers who need to focus on their business
I take “Spot” or small, specific jobs.
Handyman Services Available
- Pallet Racking
- Kitchen, washroom, work area, office appliances.
- Video/audio/computer wall/ceiling mounts, wiring and wireless devices.